Any business interested in succeeding in the government marketplace should have Alliance Northwest on their calendar.
Click here to watch the Recorded Webinar for: Alliance Northwest-How Prepare To Maximize Your Experience
Since 1983, Alliance Northwest has been connecting small businesses to government agencies and prime contractors. It all started with just a few federal agencies seeking to combine their small business outreach efforts. Now, Alliance Northwest has grown into the premier government contracting training and outreach event in the Northwest!
The event attracts over 950 attendees including the who’s-who of federal contracting. Alliance NW is the premier government contracting event in the region, bringing together prime contractors, government agencies and small businesses for a full day of relationship building.
For those firms who are experienced government contractors, Alliance NW is the place to strengthen established relationships, explore other government contracting opportunities and teaming opportunities, and hear the marketplace’s latest news and trends from the expert workshop speakers.
If you’re new to government contracting, you’ll have an opportunity to meet government agency representatives, explore sub-contracting opportunities with prime contractors and attend high-quality training workshops.
2017 Exhibitors (as of Feb. 21, 2017)
- Abbott Construction Inc.
- ABM Federal
- Absher Construction Company
- AGC of Washington
- Ahlers & Cressman PLLC
- Aiphone Corporation
- Anderson Environmental Contracting, LLC
- Barnhart Crane
- BASF Corporation
- Bechtel National, Inc.
- Big Blok
- Burton Construction, Inc.
- Business Impact NW / Veterans Business Outreach Center
- Cascade Ship Supply, LLC
- CH2M HILL Plateau Remediation Company
- City of Lynwood
- City of Seattle – City Light
- City of Seattle – City Purchasing and Contracting Services
- City of Tacoma
- City of Vancouver
- Contrack Watts, Inc.
- Dynamic Energy Solutions
- EHS-International, Inc.
- Excel Supply Company
- Fairchild AFB/92d Contracting Squadron
- FedBid, Inc.
- Federal Aviation Administration
- FLIR Systems Inc
- Garner Construction Inc.
- Granite Construction
- Guardian Survival Gear, Inc.
- HDR Engineering
- Hensel Phelps
- Hoffman Construction Company
- Indian Health Service, Office of Environmental Health and Engineering, Division of Engineering Services (U.S. Department of Health and Human Services)
- Kato Entreprises, LLC
- Kelley Imaging Systems
- Kiewit Infrastructure West Co.
- King County – Business Development & Contract Compliance
- King County – Construction
- King County – Goods & Services
- Koprince Law
- Lacey Glass
- Lydig Construction Inc
- Manson Construction Co.
- Mortenson Construction
- Native PTAC
- Naval Facilities Engineering Command Northwest (NAVFAC NW)
- Naval Supply Systems Command
- Naval Undersea Warfare Center Division Keyport
- North Wind Group
- NROTC UNIV. OF WASHINGTON
- Oles Morrison Rinker & Baker LLP
- Pacific Northwest Defense Coalition
- Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- Pacific Tech Construction, Inc.
- PASHA PHARMA & SAFETY Ltd
- PetroCard, Inc.
- Port of Seattle
- Port of Tacoma
- Preferred Business Solutions
- Puget Sound Naval Shipyard and Intermediate Maintenance Facility
- Romaine Electric Corp.
- RQ Construction LLC
- S&K Global Solutions
- SBA Portland
- SBA Seattle
- Seattle Tunnel Partners
- SILVER CLOUD INNS & HOTELS
- Silver Mountain
- Simple Safety Solutions
- SKANSKA – Civil
- Small Business Transportation Resource Center
- Sound Transit
- Stripes Medical, LLC
- Tacoma Public Schools – Building for Achievement
- Tacoma Public Schools – Purchasing
- Three Star Enterprises, LLC
- Trendway Corporation
- Triton Marine
- Tshimakain Creek Lab
- T-Solutions Inc
- U.S. General Services Administration
- University of Washington – Business Diversity Program
- US Army Corps of Engineers – Seattle District
- US Army Corps of Engineers- Walla Walla District
- US Veterans Affairs
- WA State OMWBE
- Washington Center for Women in Business
- Washington Patriot Construction
- Washington PTAC
- Washington River Protection Solutions
- Washington Small Business Development Center
- Washington State Department of Commerce – Washington Military Alliance
- Washington State Department of Enterprise Services
- Washington State Department of Labor and Industries
- Washington State Department of Transportation
- Washington State Veterans Affairs
$115 per attendee from February 1 – March 7,
price at the door increases to $135
Veterans: Get 50% off with promo code: VETBOSS
Exhibitors: $500 includes two attendee tickets
Sponsors: Packages starting at $850
Advertising: Starting at $199