WHAT IS MATCHMAKING?
One of the highlights of Alliance Northwest is the ability for small businesses to meet one-on-one with procurement professionals from across the state. This unique opportunity is a popular attraction of the Alliance Northwest event so advanced registration is required.
WHAT HAPPENS AT MATCHMAKING?
Small businesses who register for Alliance will meet have the opportunity to meet with table hosts for 8 minute meetings. All participants must be paid registered attendees for Alliance NW 2020.
Small businesses who choose to participate in Matchmaking will be alerted when it is time to register for their meetings.
WHEN DOES MATCHMAKING TAKE PLACE?
Matchmaking will take place at Alliance Northwest in the Matchmaking Area. The area will be open from 11 am until 1 pm for changes, cancellations or questions.
Matchmaking itself will happen between 2 pm and 4 pm in the Match making area.
HOW DO I REGISTER FOR MATCHMAKING?
Registration for Matchmaking will open on February 18, 2020 at 4 pm for Early Bird Alliance NW Registrants only (Those who registered before January 31st) . All other registrants will be able to register February 20.
Matchmaking registrants will get an email with the link at that time. They will be able to register for a MAXIMUM of THREE slots per company. See the live list of available Table Hosts on this page. If you do not get a link by February 20 and you registered for Matchmaking you can email [email protected].
HOW CAN I PREPARE FOR MY MEETING?
Washington PTAC is available prior to the event to help you get ready to meet with the agencies.
- Webinar: Prepare for Alliance
- Meet personally with a PTAC advisor
- Check the PTAC Statewide event calendar for workshops in your area
Questions? [email protected]
ALLIANCE 2020 MATCHMAKING EVENT IS SPONSORED BY
WHO WILL I BE ABLE TO MEET WITH?
* Designates companies who will also have a booth at the event
- Absher Construction Company*
- Doyon Management Services
- Washington Department of Enterprise Services*
- Fairchild Airforce Base*
- GeoEngineers, Inc.*
- Granite Construction Company*
- Hensel Phelps*
- Naval Supply Systems Command Fleet Logistics Center Puget Sound (NAVSUP)*
- NOVA Group*
- Naval Sea Systems Command, Undersea Warfare Center Division, Keyport (NUWC)*
- NV5/Dade Moeller
- Puget Sound Naval Shipyard & Intermediate Maintenance Facility (PSNS & IMF)*
- Sellen Construction Company*
- Skanska Building & Civil Group*
- Swinterton Builders*
- Turner Construction*
- US Army Corps of Engineers, Alaska District*
- US Army Corps of Engineers – Seattle District*
- Washington State Department of Transportation – Public Works*