WHAT IS MATCHMAKING?
One of the highlights of Alliance Northwest is the ability for small businesses to meet one-on-one with procurement professionals from across the state. This unique opportunity is a popular attraction of the Alliance Northwest event so advanced registration is required.
WHAT HAPPENS AT MATCHMAKING?
Small businesses who register for Alliance will meet have the opportunity to meet with table hosts for 8 minute meetings. All participants must be paid registered attendees.
Small businesses who choose to participate in Matchmaking will be alerted when it is time to register for their meetings.
WHEN DOES MATCHMAKING TAKE PLACE?
Matchmaking will take place at Alliance Northwest via the Swapcard virtual event platform from 9am – 2pm on March 11th.
HOW DO I REGISTER FOR MATCHMAKING?
- Register for Alliance here
- Follow your registration link from Swapcard.com
- Fill out your Profile!
- Start researching Table Hosts
- Matchmaking Meetings are on March 11th
- Scheduling for Matchmaking will be open starting February 16th on Swapcard
HOW CAN I PREPARE FOR MY MEETING?
- Washington PTAC provides no-cost advising on how to succeed at your matchmaking meeting. Let your PTAC counselor help you prepare! Find your counselor at www.washingtonptac.org.