2017 Alliance Northwest | March 9, 2017
Sleep Train ShowPlex
Washington State Fairgrounds in Puyallup
110 – 9th Ave SW Puyallup, WA 98372
What is Alliance Northwest?
Alliance Northwest is the largest business-to-government conference in the Pacific Northwest. This event features keynote speakers, high quality workshops, and matchmaking sessions with government agencies and prime contractors.
Who Should Attend?
• Businesses interested in selling to the government and prime contractors
• Prime contractors and government buyers seeking to outreach small and diverse businesses.
What workshops are available?
The Alliance NW 2016 Agenda can be seen here. (2017 Agenda to be announced)
How Much Does it Cost?
• Regular registration is $115 until March 7, then $135 at the door.
• Exhibitor Booths are $500 and includes two all access passes, $50 for each additional attendee
•All attendees are able to attend high quality workshops, keynote presentation, tour the exhibit hall, enjoy breakfast and lunch, and sign up for match-making at no additional cost. Space in match-making is limited and is based on first-come, first-serve basis.
• If you would like to attend the Pre-Alliance Evening Reception on March 8 – tickets are $25 per person.
Questions? Please contact us:
Alliance NW is coordinated by the Thurston Economic Development Council, in partnership with Washington Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC), federal agencies and prime contractors to provide businesses opportunities to connect with government buyers and prime contractors. Alliance is the largest government contracting event in the Pacific Northwest featuring a tradeshow, quality workshops on government contracting, keynote speakers, match-making and more. If you have questions, please call (360) 754-6320.