2018 Alliance Northwest | March 15, 2018
Mattress Firm ShowPlex
Washington State Fairgrounds in Puyallup
110 – 9th Ave SW Puyallup, WA 98372
What is Alliance Northwest?
Alliance Northwest is the largest business-to-government conference in the Pacific Northwest. This event features keynote speakers, high quality workshops, and matchmaking sessions with government agencies and prime contractors.
Who Should Attend?
• Businesses interested in selling to government agencies and prime contractors
• Prime contractors and government buyers seeking to outreach small and diverse businesses.
What workshops are available?
Alliance Northwest 2018 Agenda
The agenda for the 2018 event is still being formulated. The general agenda will be similar to that in the past:
7:00am- Welcoming Keynote & Networking Breakfast
8:30am – 100+ booth exhibit hall opens
8:30am – Veteran Business Opportunity Keynote & Buyer Panel
9:30am – Breakout Training Sessions #1 Begin
10:30am – Breakout Training Sessions #2 Continue
12:00pm – Luncheon Keynote
1:00pm – Exhibit hall continues
1:30pm – Breakout Training Sessions #3 begins
2:00pm – One-on-one Match Making Sessions Begin
4:00pm – Event concludes
How Much Does it Cost?
• Early registration is $85 until Jan 31, Regular registration is $115 until March 12, then $135 at the door.
• Exhibitor Booths are $500 and includes pipe/drape, power, chairs, exhibitor listing in magazine two all access passes, $50 for each additional attendee. Note there are discounts available for government agencies.
•All attendees are able to attend high quality workshops, keynote presentation, tour the exhibit hall, enjoy breakfast and lunch, and sign up for match-making at no additional cost. Space in match-making is limited and is based on first-come, first-serve basis.
• If you would like to attend the Pre-Alliance Evening Reception on March 14 – tickets are $25 per person.
Questions? Please contact us:
Alliance NW is coordinated by the Thurston Economic Development Council, home to Washington Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC). Thurston EDC & PTAC work with other non-profits, government agencies and prime contractors to provide businesses opportunities to connect with government buyers and prime contractors. Alliance is the largest government contracting event in the Pacific Northwest featuring a tradeshow, quality workshops on government contracting, keynote speakers, match-making and more. If you have questions, please call George Sharp (360) 464-6043.