We’ve created these graphics and key messaging for you to use to let your clients know you’ll be at Alliance Northwest!
Alliance Northwest's Poster
Tiffany Scroggs, State Program Director, Washington PTAC
Thurston Economic Development Council
4220 6th Ave SE
Lacey, WA, 98503
November 5, 2019
Alliance Northwest – the largest business-to-government conference in the Pacific NW, is scheduled for March 5, 2020, at Washington State Fairgrounds in Puyallup
–Alliance Northwest is the largest business-to-government conference in the
Pacific Northwest. This event features keynote speakers, high-quality
workshops, and matchmaking sessions with government agencies and prime
Who Should Attend?
• Businesses interested in selling to the government and prime contractors
• Prime contractors and government buyers seeking to outreach small and diverse businesses.
Why Should I Attend?
Meet the buyers: Alliance is the largest business-to-government event in the region where you can meet agency buyers and prime contractors that buy what you sell. There is no better way to develop relationships with those in the marketplace than to participate fully in the event. You will leave the event with a pocket full of business cards and valuable information on how to find, bid, and win government contracts.
Learn How to Succeed: Alliance features high-quality workshops not found anywhere else in the region. You will hear from government purchasing experts, prime contractors, and government representatives on what it takes to succeed in the competitive government marketplace.
Large, Prime Contractors or Government Agencies
Save Money and Time Conducting Outreach: Alliance Northwest attracts hundreds of qualified small and diverse small businesses from throughout the region. By participating in Alliance with a booth and/or matchmaking session, you will save time and cost from attending multiple events to reach the same number of businesses.
Educate businesses on how your organization buys: Businesses come to Alliance seeking information on how to effectively find, bid, and win government contracts. You can educate attendees on what your needs are and how businesses can best be prepared to sell their goods and services. Preparing contractors to bid will result in better solicitation responses and reduce risk on your organization.
Learn Latest Trends: Keynote speakers at breakfast and lunch will offer information on the latest trends and opportunities in the marketplace. Ensure your firm is up to speed on what’s new in this ever-changing marketplace.
How Much Does it Cost?
- Early bird attendee registration is $85*
until Jan 31.
(*State Certified Veteran-owned Businesses receive 50% off coupon!)
- Regular registration is $115* until March 2, then $135 at the door.
- Exhibitor Booths are $600 and include two all-access passes, $50 for each additional attendee
- Sponsorship starts at $1000 and include exhibitor booths
- All attendees are able to attend high-quality workshops, the keynote presentation, tour the exhibit hall, enjoy breakfast and lunch, and sign up for match-making at no additional cost. Space in match-making is limited and is based on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- If you would like to attend the Pre-Alliance Evening Reception on March 4 – tickets are $25 per person. You will be able to add tickets to your event registration.
WHO: Thurston Economic Development Council
WHAT: Alliance Northwest
WHEN: Thursday, March 5, 2020
WHERE: Washington State Fair, Mattress Firm Showplex
110 9th Ave SW, Puyallup, WA 98371
FOR MORE INFORMATION: Holly House, (360) 464-6040, [email protected]
SPONSORSHIP INFORMATION: If you like to sponsor Alliance Northwest, click here.