Alliance Northwest 2022 EXHIBITOR INFORMATION
The Exhibitor Hall is open throughout the day and offers the opportunity to market your innovative products and services to a diverse audience of government agencies, prime contractors and businesses that do business with the government.
In addition to the Exhibit Hall, this year’s event will feature morning and luncheon keynote speakers, several high quality breakouts, matchmaking sessions with government agencies and prime contractors.
Corporate/Agency Profiles are $300
The Virtual booth space includes:
- logo and link to booth visible on Home Page and Exhibitor tab in virtual platform.
- access to all attendees via chat, video chat or video meetings set up inside your virtual booth
- ability to download your contacts
- ability to follow up with attendees on the platform until the end of the year
- 3 registrations to the virtual event
- access to breakout sessions
- company information, including your logo due February
Exhibitors can set up your virtual booths after completing registration for the event and payment has been received.
Please allow 24 hours from registration to allow the Alliance Northwest Team to set up your booth access.
The virtual platform is accessible 24/7 by all attendees, sponsors, speakers and exhibitors until the end of the year.