Alliance Northwest 2024 EXHIBITOR INFORMATION
Alliance Northwest exhibitors will have one 6′ table with black linen & skirt, 2 chairs in a 10 by 10 booth with pipe n drape.
The Exhibitor Hall is open throughout the day and offers the opportunity for government agencies and prime contractors to conduct outreach to small and disadvantaged firms.
In addition to the Exhibit Hall, this year’s event will feature morning and luncheon keynote speakers, several high quality breakouts, one-on-one meetings between government agencies and prime contractors.
Exhibitor registration is $700
Register as an exhibitor here.
Exhibitor package includes both in person and exhibitor booth profile on the event app benefits
at in-person event:
- 2 attendees
- 10 by 10 booth with pipe n drape
- 6′ table draped with black linen & skirt and 2 chairs
- Personalized QR code for attendees to connect to your exhibitor booth profile
- ability to scan attendee badges
- access to breakout sessions
- See our Exhibtor Toolkit to order electricty or services and materials
exhibitor booth profile on the event app:
- logo and link to exhibitor booth profile visible on Home Page and Exhibitor tab on the event app.
- access to all attendees via chat, and other option available
- ability to download your contacts
- ability to follow up with attendees on the event app until the end of the year
- company information, including your logo due February
- Day before event – March 13, 2024, noon -5:30pm.
- Day of event – March 14, 2024, 6-8 am.
Exhibitor booth profile access will be after completing registration for the event and payment has been received.
Please allow 24 hours from registration to allow the Alliance Northwest Team to set up your Exhibitor booth profile access.
The event app is accessible 24/7 by all attendees, sponsors, speakers and exhibitors until the end of the year.
Questions? EMAIL: email@example.com