Alliance Northwest 2023 EXHIBITOR INFORMATION
Click here for your virtual Exhibitor Toolkit video for the virtual platform.
Click here for your On-Site Exhibitor Toolkit. Alliance Northwest exhibitors will have one 6′ table with black linen & skirt, 2 chairs. If you need electricity, utilities, labor or supplies, you can order those here.
The Exhibitor area is open throughout the day and offers the opportunity for government agencies and prime contractors to conduct outreach to small and disadvantaged firms.
In addition to the Exhibit area, this year’s event will feature morning and luncheon keynote speakers, several high quality breakouts, one-on-one meetings between government agencies and prime contractors.
Exhibitor registration is $700
Register for your exhibitor table here.
Exhibitor package includes both in person and virtual platform benefits
at in-person event:
- 2 attendees
- access to breakout sessions
- 6′ draped table and 2 chairs
- Personalized QR code for attendees to connect to your virtual booth
- ability to scan attendee badges
on virtual platform:
- logo and link to virtual booth visible on Home Page and Exhibitor tab in virtual platform.
- access to all attendees via chat, video chat or video meetings set up inside your virtual booth
- ability to download your contacts
- ability to follow up with attendees on the platform until the end of the year
- company information, including your logo due February
Day of event – exhibitor and sponsor set up will be available March 16, 2023, 6-8 am.
Virtual booth access will be after completing registration for the event and payment has been received.
Please allow 24 hours from registration to allow the Alliance Northwest Team to set up your virtual booth access.
The virtual platform is accessible 24/7 by all attendees, sponsors, speakers and exhibitors until the end of the year.