Thursday, March 10, 2022
WHAT IS ALLIANCE NORTHWEST?
Alliance Northwest is the largest business-to-government conference in the Pacific Northwest. This event features high-quality workshops and matchmaking sessions between small businesses, government agencies, and prime contractors. The event is in its 36th year. Hosted by Thurston Economic Development Council, home of Washington Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC), Alliance Northwest has a strong history of federal agency support. It is widely known as the place where business and government learn and connect.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Businesses interested in selling to the government and prime contractors.
- Prime contractors and government buyers seeking to do outreach to small and diverse businesses.
Alliance Northwest’s 1st virtual event in 2021 attracted over 550 online attendees, including the who’s-who of government contracting. See testimonials and more impacts of 2021 Alliance Northwest – By The Numbers.
Alliance Northwest is the premier government contracting event in the region, bringing together prime contractors, government agencies, and small businesses for a full day of relationship building. The 2022 event will start with pre-event activities and allow for extended networking beyond March 10th.
For those firms who are experienced government contractors, Alliance Northwest is the place to strengthen established relationships, explore other government contracting opportunities and teaming opportunities, and hear the marketplace’s latest news and trends from the expert workshop speakers.
If you’re new to government contracting, you’ll have an opportunity to meet government agency representatives, explore subcontracting opportunities with prime contractors and attend high-quality training workshops.
- $50 through January 31, 2022, $75 after.
- Discounts are available courtesy of Washington State Department of Veterans Affairs and Washington State Office of Minority and Women’s Business Enterprises
- 3 participants
- Virtual Booth includes an opportunity to add logo, background image, detailed description, social media links, contact profile for team members, attachments, and more
- one marketplace item
- Federal agency – receive a booth registration at no cost
Sponsors: Packages starting at $1,000