Thursday, March 16, 2023
WHAT IS ALLIANCE NORTHWEST?
Alliance Northwest is the largest business-to-government conference in the Pacific Northwest. This event features high-quality workshops and matchmaking sessions between small businesses, government agencies, and prime contractors. The event is in its 37th year. Hosted by Thurston Economic Development Council, home of Washington Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) an APEX Accelerator, Alliance Northwest has a strong history of federal agency support. It is widely known as the place where business and government learn and make connections with small and disadvantaged businesses.
New this year:
- Innovation Track which will feature SBIR workshops, innovator roundtables, and specialized resource partners geared toward firms developing novel technologies.
- Public Works Track will provide both agencies and contractors education on how to use the MRSC rosters in a 50-minute breakout session with MRSC and 4 local public agencies will lead a panel discussion on how to find upcoming opportunities and active solicitations as well as how agencies use rosters.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Businesses interested in selling to the government and prime contractors.
- R&D firms, engineering firms, and others working on new innovative technologies.
- Prime contractors and government buyers seeking to do outreach to small and diverse businesses.
Alliance Northwest is the premier government contracting event in the region, bringing together prime contractors, government agencies, and small businesses for a full day of relationship building. The 2023 event will start with pre-event activities and allow for extended networking beyond March 16th.
For those firms who are experienced government contractors, Alliance Northwest is the place to strengthen established relationships, explore other government contracting opportunities and teaming opportunities, and hear the marketplace’s latest news and trends from the expert workshop speakers.
If you’re new to government contracting, you’ll have an opportunity to meet government agency representatives, explore subcontracting opportunities with prime contractors and attend high-quality training workshops. If you’re unsure if the government marketplace is a good fit for your business and if you should attend this conference, reach out to the Procurement Technical Assistance Center who can provide your business with no-cost advising services.
- Discounts are available for certified Washington Veteran Owned Businesses courtesy of Washington State Department of Veterans Affairs
- 2 participants
- 6′ draped table and 2 chairs a the event
- Virtual Booth includes an opportunity to add logo, background image, detailed description, social media links, contact profile for team members, attachments, and more
- one marketplace item
- Federal agency – receive an exhibitor registration at no cost
- State and Local Agencies – discounts are available for exhibitor registration
Sponsors: Packages starting at $2,000