One of the most valuable aspects of participating in Alliance Northwest is the opportunity to build relationships with potential partners, buyers and sellers in the federal marketplace. This unique opportunity is a popular attraction of the Alliance Northwest event therefore advanced registration is required.
Registered participants have the opportunity to meet with Agency representatives and prime contractors for 8* minute meetings.
*Meetings are scheduled for 10 minutes but assume 2 minutes to move between meetings.
Meetings are scheduled on the virtual platform and held in-person at the event.
Participants may utilize text chats and file sharing on the virtual platform
All participants must be registered.
One-to-one meetings will take place at Alliance Northwest 2023 at the Tacoma Convention Center on March 16th.
(meeting scheduling opens 2/28/23)
- Register for Alliance Northwest
- Follow your registration link from Swapcard.com
- Fill out your Profile! The more complete your profile the better matches. On the virtual platform, participants are able to filter participants according to industry sector, interests or needs, business size, certifications and more.
- Start researching Agencies and Primes
- Scheduling for One-to-One Meetings will be open starting February 28th on Swapcard,
- participants will request and accept meeting slots.
- It is encouraged to include a brief description about your company, product or services in the request to start the conversation.
- One-to-One Meetings are held on March 16th
- If your request has not been accepted – be patient, while the access to the platform is 24/7, participants may not spend a lot of time on the event until the day of.
- If your request has been denied,
- The other party may have a schedule conflict, such as speaking in a session, request a different timeslot or connect with someone else from their organization/ agency
- The other party may not buy what you sell, do a bit more research or reach out to your PTAC for support.
- Develop a strong Capability Statement
- Research who you are interested in meeting
- Prepare a few questions to ask
Washington PTAC provides no-cost advising on how to succeed at your one-to-one meetings. Let your PTAC counselor help you prepare!