Any business interested in succeeding in the government marketplace should plan to attend Alliance Northwest. The event has historically attracted over 1,000 people, including the who’s-who of federal, state and local contracting. Alliance Northwest is the largest event in the region, bringing together prime contractors, government agencies and small businesses for a full day of relationship building.
For those new to government contracting, you’ll have an opportunity to meet government agency representatives, explore sub-contracting opportunities with prime contractors and attend high-quality training workshops.
If your firm is an experienced government contractor, Alliance is the place to strengthen established relationships, explore other government contracting opportunities and teaming opportunities, and hear the marketplace’s latest news and trends from the expert workshop speakers.
If you are a non-traditional supplier, such as a firm that focuses on R&D, engineering, science or the development of cutting edge technology, you will find important resources for innovators as well as access to federal agencies for valuable SBIR Phase 3 connections.
Agencies interested in reaching out to small and diverse firms should attend the event. You can search attendees by industry and socio-economic status and help educate firms on how to do business with you.
Small businesses – NO – attendee registration provides you with the most flexible experience. All Attendees will have an opportunity to complete a robust individual profile on the virutal platform with links to social media, capabilities statements, full contact information, and more.
Prime contract holders, Government agencies and resource partners – YES – Exhibiting is a great way to have a strong presence at the event and on the virtual platform and get more exposure for your contracting and subcontracting opportunities and resources for small businesses.
- day of tickets are $150 (starting 3/15 5 pm)
- Discounts are available.
- $700, includes:
- 2 participants
- 6′ draped table and 2 chairs
- Virtual Booth includes an opportunity to add logo, background image, video header, detailed description, social media links, contact profile for team members, attachments, sidebar advertisement and more
- one marketplace item
- Federal agency – receive virtual booth at no cost, includes same as above
- $700, includes:
Sponsors: Packages starting at $2,000
No refunds will be issued. If you miss the live event on March 16, you still will have the opportunity to view recorded presentations and connect with attendees and exhibitors.
There are a limited number of 50% attendee discounts available for:
- Certified WA State Veteran Owned Businesses provided by WDVA
- Certified WA State Minority & Women’s Business Enterprises provided by DES & OMWBE
- These discounts are not available to booth or sponsor registrations
Federal Agency representatives are invited to participate for free
State and local government representatives are invited to exhibit at a discounted rate
Please contact [email protected] to discuss eligibility and access to the code
Enter your discount code in the Promo Code block, you may only use one promo code
Enter your promocode as provided, no extra space
Click APPLY on the right side of the block or press enter
If you are struggling with what to enter in your profile, these suggestions may be helpful.
- Select the one that best fits your organization
- What is a resource partner? An organization that provides services to businesses: Is not a government buyer or primarily focused on selling to the government
Industry Sector: (required)
- Businesses select what you sell
- Agencies select what you buy
- Resources Partners select sectors you provide services to
Business Socio-Economic information – (required) select all that apply to the majority ownership of your company
Veteran Owned Business – select all that apply to your company
- Veteran Owned Business certified by the State of Washington Department of Veteran Affairs, VOB should appear in the directory
- Veteran Owned Business verified by the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs, VOSB or SDVOSB should appear in the directory
Federal Certification – select all that your company holds, should appear in DSBS
Other certifications – enter any other certifications participants might be of interest: DBE in other states, King County SCS, industry-specific certifications
UEI/ CAGE – If you are registered in SAM.gov, these will be easy to pull
Interested in meeting: select the overall groups you are focused on connecting with
- Small Businesses: List top NAICS Codes, Commodity Codes, or industries of small businesses you want to meet
- Large Businesses: Provide a brief description of the products or service your company offers to Prime Contractors
- Government Representatives: Provide a brief description of the products or services your company offers
- Resource Partners: select all areas of support your company is interested in learning about
The best way to prepare for the conference is 2-fold: good marketing materials and thorough research.
We invite you to attend PTAC classes to support your government contracting needs. See classes on the the PTAC calendar.
The Alliance planning committee is preparing additional webinars and setting up a hotline for questions.
Details coming soon.
One of the most valuable aspects of participating in Alliance Northwest is the opportunity to build relationships with potential partners, buyers and sellers in the federal marketplace.
On the virtual platform, participants are able to filter participants according to industry sector, interests or needs, business size, certifications and more. Then request meetings to be held during the event.
Meetings will take place at the in-person event. Use of the virtual platform for video calls, text chat and sharing marketing material is also available.
Alliance Northwest is coordinated by the Thurston Economic Development Council, a non-profit based in Lacey, WA that is home to the Washington PTAC, an APEX Accelerator. The event planning is supported by counselors at the Procurement Technical Assistance Center, other non-profit service providers, and representatives from the US Navy, Army Corps of Engineers, Small Business Administration, and other federal agencies. The event has an over 30 year history of creating a quality environment in which government and business can connect and learn.
Not likely. Alliance Northwest is about making quality connections and learning how the government buys and from who. This knowledge combined with effective follow-up could very well turn into contracts later down the road.
For more on how to win government contracts and subcontracts, visit your PTAC Counselor. The Procurement Technical Assistance Center provides no-cost advising to increase the number of firms who find, bid, and win government contracts. Washington firms can visit www.washingtonptac.org. Other locations can visit www.aptac-us.org.
2023 Event services provided by:
Event Photographer: Shanna Paxton Photography
Event Audio Visual: Adam’s AV Service
Event Caterer: Greater Tacoma Convention Center’s in-house catering service