Connect with your customer or supplier at Alliance Northwest.
Alliance Northwest 2021 is a virtual event filled with quality sessions and workshops, networking opportunities, and digital sourcing—all delivered through a state-of-the-art virtual platform called Swapcard.
Every attendee will have an opportunity to connect with buyers, suppliers, potential teaming partners, and resource providers. No more wandering the lunch pavilion looking for someone to connect with. The easy-to-use digital platform has a built-in algorithm-driven connector tools making connecting easy.
Swapcard is a state-of-the-art virtual platform that connects buyers and sellers in a way that is meaningful, engaging, and productive. Stretching far beyond one-way webinars and flat, impersonal exhibitor listings, the platform makes it easy for your agency or business to connect with suppliers and customers.
Attendees that want to further enhance their online presence may want to consider a corporate/agency profile.
What to expect with a sponsorship or corporate/agency profile:
- Exhibitor “booth” with easy access to attendees looking for you.
- Ability to schedule one-on-one meetings or hold impromptu video chats.
- Add an exhibitor-produced video, document attachments, team member profiles, and much more.
- An easy-to-use screen sharing function so you can talk through information in your booth.
- Real-time analytics to monitor booth visits.
- Focused networking activities using sophisticated, algorithm-driving matchmaking.
- An enhanced conference program with live and on-demand sessions and speakers delivering the most up-to-date information and strategies on the government marketplace.
- No more squinting to read name tags! The attendee search functions allow you to proactively find people by name, agency, industry, socio-economic status, etc.